Thursday, January 8

C'est ma résidence en Lyon

I was so anxious to get to my campus that I didn't want to take any photos on the way. Since coming here, I have to strain my ears more than usual to pick out words that I actually understand. So thankfully, I've managed to check in with the university and settle down.

When I got the room, I was so excited about it. Here's a glimpse of it:bed


desk
fridge with kitchen stove
shower
and private bathroom..

more compartments

door
wardrobe

The room was so big that it needed 2 heaters. It has lan cables and tv cables and a phone. Actually it is meant for 2 persons. but my other roomie hasn't check in yet. So, I'll continue enjoying the room till he comes...haha..

2 comments:

rh said...

Woah nice~ You actually have your own mini kitchen...O.o

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

yup and fridge too!!