Friday, April 4

Lets talk about love...

Love is patience, as the Bible puts it. But really, how long must I wait for this 'love'?

Right now, I'm just waiting for this 'love'... waiting and waiting...

Well, it was not long ago that I began to long for romantic love again that was after attending a wedding dinner during February. Arrghh...why do I sound like a girl?

Yup, everywhere you look, almost everyone around you are getting attached, like the person who stays opposite me. Haha...

But for me, all I have to do is wait. Why rush to spoil all the fun?
I think I have met this special someone but all I can do is wait. Only time can tell...

But for the moment, why can't I be happy being single?
haha...enough lovey dovey talk, time for real work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi budak
yeah, i think u should start making a move after u come back from US =)
hahaha.hope to know good news from you =)