Sunday, November 4

Jiwang?

I am confused about it. I think I am jiwang, then I become jiwang; If I think I am not jiwang, then I feel happy.

Hmm...I think I need to confirm that I am jiwang first.

Anyways, this week is gonna be different for me. The month of November, a new month. I did something quite radical also, I got myself PINK coloured braces. Wow! The nurse even looked at me when my itching fingers picked a colour and asked me, "Pink? you sure?" I merely smiled back. Yup, pink.

Yesterday's agenda:
I happily procastinated everything, tutorials, revisions, VPU teachings, Lab reports, etc, etc. So yesterday's agenda was nothing to do with work - A day well spent =)
Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I was in jb, and I played lots of piano.

Tonight's agenda:
I asked my brain, "What are we going to do tonite?" and he replied "The same thing we do every other night, trying to take over the EE2011, EE2004, EE2005 chapters". (Sadly, I always suffer the same fate as Pinky and the Brain - they always fail eventually)
Oh ya, almost forgot, the usual and most crucial thing to do : PROCRASTINATE!!

Tomorrow's agenda:
Going to visit the doctor. Its for my eye 'infection', another pus is growing, disgusting. Going for lectures (Of course, I don't usually skip lectures)

Deadlines:
Plenty but I forgot.

Whatever....

No comments: